Powered By Blogger

zondag 18 maart 2012

About Me.


Hii Dolls!

I decided to start blogging, i'm quite scared on how it's going to turn out. 
Is my blog going to be a hit or a total FAIL :(??
Of course i hope that my blog will be just as popular as my other social-media accounts.
I have an Weheartit account and a Tumblr account. I really want to start tweeting as well.
But that might be something for the future. 

Something about me.

I'm 17, from Europe, I have parents and a younger brother who i LOVE
more then anything in the whole wide world.
I <3 fashion, shopping, lip gloss, diet coke *addicted* lol, sushi and cupcakes. 
I'm a full time student, so that's a social life killer.
And i have a part-time job on the side. 
Mostly for the weekends, the money i save up for when needed. lol. 
I love having a good time, going on vacations, compliments *like who doesn't??*, holiday season and unexpected gifts.
I'm really a believer of making your own happiness.
I'm a real girly-girl besides being addicted to the whole make-up thing.
Even tough i am such a girly-girl i really, really, really love scary movies.
I mostly listen to R&B and Hip Hop music.

I hope you liked my first blog post. If you have any questions please feel free to leave them in the comments below. I really hope this blog will be a succes. So make sure to tell all of your friends about it. 
© copyright disclaimer: I do not own the picture on the top of this blogpost!

I hope you guys have an amazing day.
Much love,
Rachel.


1 opmerking: